MEN’S ADULT FALL '19 SOCCER LEAGUES (Starts the week of September 3rd)
YSC Sports Men’s Adult League offers five levels of play:
- Men’s A Division (Tuesday Nights): Teams & Individual - Starts Sept. 3
- Men's B Division (Tuesday Nights): Teams & Individual - Starts Sept. 3
- Men’s C Division (Monday Nights): Teams & Individual - Starts Sept. 9
- Men’s Over 35 1st Division (Thursday Nights): Teams Only - Starts Sept. 5
- Men's Over 35 2nd Division (Thursday Nights): Teams Only - Starts Sept. 5
ADULT COED FALL '19 SOCCER LEAGUES
Our most popular Adult Leagues!
*Teams must have at least two females on the field at all times in the coed league.
- Coed Open Division (Thursday Nights): Teams & Individual - Starts Sept. 5
- Coed Bronze 1st Division (Wednesday Nights): Teams & Individual - Starts Sept 4
- Coed Bronze 2nd Division (Wednesday Nights): Teams & Individual - Starts Sept 4
WOMEN’S ADULT WINTER 1 '19 SOCCER LEAGUES
Women's Adult League - Only Offered Winter 1 & 2 Sessions - Registration will open Oct. 2019
YSC Sports Women’s Adult Touchline League (no boards) offers two levels of play:
- Womens Open Division (Sunday): Teams Only (No Individual Registration) - Not Available
- Womens Over 35 Division (Sunday): Teams Only (No Individual Registration) - Not Available
Adult League Details:
Games are 40 minutes long. Teams will play six field players plus a goalie. There is no limit to roster size. All teams will play eight league games and participate in end of season playoffs.
Each team will supply their own jersey color which ALL players must wear. Games will be played between 6pm and 11pm. Field size is approximately 50 yards x 35 yards.
The cost for each playing season is $1,100 per team, which includes referee fees. All registration fees are due in full at your first game. Pay by check or credit card. Any fees not paid in full by deadline are assessed a $100 fine. Any team not paid in full by the third game will be removed from the league. YSC Sports reserves the right to move up to two games per team per season to another night if necessary to accommodate an overflow of teams.