YSC's innovative youth development curriculum provides fun, action packed learning environments where kids can develop a lifelong love of physical activity. Behind the fun, smiles and action is a deliberate, sport science-based learning curriculum. YSC understands how children grow and learn. The youth programs at YSC are focused on providing a safe, healthy and active learning experience that will set the foundation for a lifelong love of physical activity.
1st Soccer: “Together Let’s Have Fun!”
- Ages 18-36 months: 1st Soccer is a Parent/Caregiver participation class. This class is for the toddler on the move who wants to explore, run, kick and play! We use props such as parachutes, noodles, tunnels, music, and games to engage toddlers in activities. Simple motor skills and social development are stressed with lots of colorful balls to kick! A great class to prepare for SoccerStars participation!
SoccerStars: “I Can Do It All By Myself!”
- Ages 3-4: SoccerStars is your child’s ﬁrst opportunity to experience soccer through interactive play in a very nurturing and FUN environment! This innovative soccer learning class focuses on social and motor skill development incorporating the use of lightweight soccer balls and special props designed to enhance the FUN and expedite the learning process!
Kickers: “I Play Soccer and I Love it!”
- Ages 5-6: KickersKickers is a class for bigger kids seeking soccer action! The class focuses on developing individual FUNdamental soccer skills using games and drills that teach the skills. Objectives are to develop comfort with the ball and to familiarize participants with correct motor skill movement patterns! Kids will participate in a non-competitive scrimmage as well.
ADT Kids: “I Jump, Tumble, and Bounce!”
- Ages 3-6: ADT KidsADT Kids is a class that incorporates soccer and the incredibly fun ADT room. The class spends time on the turf playing our imaginative soccer games and in the ADT room experiencing jumping, tumbling and balancing to music. (This combination of developing ball skills and athleticism is the core of a YSC Athlete!).
YSC Skill Development Program:
- Birth Years 2012 & 2013: YSC Skill Development Program (formerly PDP) for 2012 and 2013 birth year helps players learn to love the game while participating in a fun, engaging environment. Through the use of small-sided games, the player will be completely immersed in fast-paced decision making and problem-solving, resulting in the skill foundation needed to be part of the dynamic, evolving game of soccer.
|Coed||2012 & 2013||Tuesday||4:15p-5pm||Register Now|
GEYA Soccer Programs: (Classes held at Fellowship Field) (Registration will open in Mid February for Spring)
- GEYA in partnership with YSC Sports brings an outstanding soccer program to the youngest players. Choose between Soccer Stars for the 3-4 year old player, or Kinder Kickers for the 5-6 year old player! All classes will be hosted on the turf field at Fellowship Field in Chester Springs! Classes are held Thursdays at either 10am or 1:00pm.
|Stars (3-4)||10:00am||Register Now|
|Stars (3-4)||1:00pm||Register Now|
|Kickers (5-6)||10:00am||Register Now|
|Kickers (5-6)||1:00pm||Register Now|
If you have questions, please email Karla Polli, email@example.com